Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
Herrroooo:)


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»250811
Thursday, August 25, 2011

Heyyy!Im bck todae!So hows ur dae?!Mine is better todae!Much more better!
Todae,i will annoucnce,im officially,
attach wif Sharuq Khan..<3
Kay,the story like this...Todae recess,me,nana,mel,all have gone out from the classroom,nana,ask to chill at the empy theather first..Bella's not wif us that time,she is still wif Yanie in the classroom..When we reach empy theather,nana whisper something at mel,and they didnt want to tell me...So i was annoyed already...I decide to go into the class,to meet bella..Syamim was in there wif other boys...Syamim was doin something at the door,me,belle,yanie all go and see...After all that,we went bck to discuss about Teachers Dae celecration,blablabla....Then suddenly,everybodie,come towards me...Its like everybody...They surround me...I.ve been surround me like that before...The onli one,infront me was,Sharuq...He said that he want to attach wif me...Then i was like,-.-,i just kept quiet...My other friends was like,accept,accept,accept........Then lastly,i said YES!:)
All of them start,clapclap,clapclap!!!Then everybodey was,congrats,congrats...
Otw to MT,me and bella..Adib and sharuq was like,trying to chase us...Idont noe at first,then adib and bella said,sharuq want to walk beside me..I dont want it at first then at last we walk together,,It was epic fail actally,then after MT,they ask to wait for Sharuq and walk together again...The one way that we always walk was close because of exam... So all of us have to walk one round...After MT,Syamim was there too..He overheard my friends..He FORCE me to walk beside Sharuq...It was KECOH....They make the benging sound like in the marridge thingy!Other friends was like,awwww so sweeett...Okay then,it suceed...Me and Sharuq walk the most front,other friends walk behind..Syamim was behind me and sharuq..He said he was the bodyguard...Reach the ARt room,Syamim ask me and sharuq to sit the most behind sit together...When other malay friends came in,they saw us..They was like,OMG!So sweet!Huda was like,Whattt,omgee,soo sweet!Hahah!Then,the middle of the class i pass the Z ring to Nana,she go give to Sharuq...Haishhh,Malu nyer!!!!Oh ya,i forgot,my friends can't stop saying that haikel jealous..-.- At art class also..Huda call Sharuq and point haikel using her mouth,and said jealous...Then,who lah,start,writing,about last long,thingy on a paper...At the paper also,syamim wrote,if haikel make problem on me and Sharuq relationship,he'll chop off,haikel into pieces...They start passing around the table...Haishh...Lastly at bus,Bella told me that,Haikel want to Break up wif Huda because,he want to stead wif me..Haishh!!!!Nehmind...Can't it any Sweeter todae...Itotallylove 25th August 2011!
words spilled @ 1:21 AM / leave goosebumps here