Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
Herrroooo:)


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»Hate love...
Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hi people!Sorry for any late updates....As usual my life still
sucks like always...I just fall for this guy in my class but not anymore..
Truthfully we just text each other for 10 daes only..WTH..
He rejected my love..Fvck him...My second love rejected me and the first to
ignore my msges..Recently i just stop msging him,delte his msges,ph number..Haii..
Elmostickytape~Syamim,just finish chat wif me...I just confuse
with everybody..
Why they keep saying that,that guy,like to fool around
and has just lie me about this matter...
Its too confusing..Nevermind,ill ask him tomorroe rite..Okay bye yum..
I love me kaakak,abng ipa,atok,,OKay bye,ilovemelissa!

words spilled @ 12:07 AM / leave goosebumps here