Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
Herrroooo:)


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»My trip to JB
Wednesday, June 15, 2011


A
Anneyonghaseyo!Hello!So wat ue guys been doin?Hmm,my holidae okay lah..
I went to malaysia,last few days..Syiok..Fun!I would want to go there again..Sooo,malaysia is like
hmmm,unsafe,safe country rite..Soo,they sell chewing gum there but not in Singapore..
So i bought it muchy!Hmm,i stayed in the fake cousin bunglow and it was awesome!First day,
i went there bout evening and reach they bout 6,u noe jam rite..
So then i start getting noy akward but okay because,they this girl name
Syakira and shes like soo friendly soo,she talk to me and then,i talk wif her and her sis which,
umm her sis and me were like soo close 7 years ago..
I was like super close wif her..Then we played this games..Fun..So second,we nver went out but in the evening we went to them pasar malam..And the pasar malam is not like then one in Singapore..Its more syiok!More food..More anything that singapore dont have..And its cheaper..So there my grandma bought lots of things for me..In the morning and afternoon three of us went and and play round there..Lots of dogs,cats ad rats..but i got fine wf that situation..
The third day..We when to Pontian..Far far far away...Tiring..Imagine 5 people squeezed in at the back site of the car..Cant stand..Im using tudong so hot!K ill tell more next time kay!Bye..Annyong!

words spilled @ 5:07 AM / leave goosebumps here