Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
Herrroooo:)


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»Get me out from this hell pulss..
Friday, June 3, 2011

Heyyyy...So how ue all have been doin this holidaes?
Me,quiet fine..Nth awesome or something thats fascinating to do..
So yeah,just left to play computer and go to my religion class..
So,people out there,plss,this is my blog and so
its my pleasure to say anithing...Plss dont 'terase'...
Like this malay sentence 'siape yg makan cili dier lah yg terase..'
Meaning that,the one who did smething and i tell bout their mistake and they
tot that im the telling bout them,that means,they the one who had did it and make me completely angry..So yeah,theres this one particular girl which i cannot describe much bt to tell about wat im not sastified bout her...
And yeah,this one particular gerl,idk how she could change from being a nerdy to a really faketobecomesomethingawesome...I was like,wtf..It made me really frusrated wf them..Shes kind of flirt not little not much..Seldom shes kind and caring to me...Im being nice to her,and wat did she treat me bck..Something cool u noe...She made me lest out and being thrown dont noe where on this really,nah i also dont noe how to descirbe it....
words spilled @ 8:08 AM / leave goosebumps here