Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
Herrroooo:)


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»PLsssssss,all of u soo overprotective..
Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Soo heyloww..Mmmm
i really can't wait for d Beach partey wf my classmates,1-3..
Im really hoping more coming..More the merrier rite..:)
SO theres little problem,this refer to my grandparents..They overprotective so
the beach partey is on Saturdae which,on that day or weekend
im always at their house...So im still nervous if i can go or not..
My mother whose the one who'll always gave me
permission to go anywhere..When it start on my grandparents,fuhh
im dead...Still hoping..SO i might as well,when bck to my house on fridae
and stay there rite till saturdae..Urmmm still hoping no Mendaki...-.-''''
words spilled @ 9:13 PM / leave goosebumps here