Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
Herrroooo:)


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»~Tonight Im loving ue~
Thursday, August 4, 2011

Heyyy!Im in the middle of watching BEASTLY online..
Its AWESOME ue noe..Better watch yaww!The guy is damn hot!
Sooo,it has been well in skool but most of my
friends noe that my secret about Sharuq,yeah watever..
Its no harm rite..
Okay,sooo,Sharuq like too,text me within
6** and at night..Sweet rite?But it made me mad at him,
he always didnt reply my msg..That is frusrating...
But yesterdae is superb...At 6** i was bored,so i decided to text him..
I ask him to tell me who he like and give me a clue..
He told me he like a girl from 1-3...And i was frusrated already..
It could be any girl in that class...My bestfriends or others..
Than i decide to ask for more clue...He told me,a close friend to Melissa..
Im clueless that time...I told him,It could nana or Bella..
So he text bck the girl that always text with him,me...
Fvck thats me!Hahah!Okay thats all,oh ya
its been fasting month lately and next week,start common test..Hate it much..
Its suck to the core liot!!

words spilled @ 7:59 PM / leave goosebumps here