Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
Herrroooo:)


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»Introducing...
Saturday, December 4, 2010


Hi-yume!Thats my new fav word to use now bcos Gi kwang (BEAST/B2ST) always us that word when he wanna say hello...I just wanna write something short for today post..As you can see in my blog there lots of korean things....Okok,let start by introducing my boyfriends side here..Haha!
The first picture there is my boyfriend i love him..LOL,Haha,!Ok thats Gi Kwang the vocalist,then the second one is Doo Joon the Dj,the third one is Yoseob the vocalist,the forth is Hyun sueng the vocalist,the forth one is Jun Hyung the rapper and the last is Dong woon..You could see rite that they hot!!!!??Ok gtg!have to get ready for my bdae party...
words spilled @ 7:55 PM / leave goosebumps here