Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
Herrroooo:)


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»L.O.V.E.L.Y
Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Hey there lovely peeps!Guess wat my birthday was on last Friday but ain't nobody celebrate it or give me birthday present but i've got some birthday present on the other day..Heheh!And the lovely part is when my lovely fb mates wish me Birthday wishes on my wall.=)And also i've got a lovely ring from my lovely friends..Than ya all know that my father brought bck a box bck home where it will connect to my TV and my family can watch so many channels and ofcos shows..And bcos of that thing i can watch the AMA!(2010 American Music Awards.)Ouh man how i am suppose to start..?Urmm Guess wat Justin Bieber my hero won 4 awards and it include the Artist Of The Year and that means he beat all of the artist in America..And wait there peeps know what?About 2 days ago i watch a show call 16 wishes and the main character is Debby,and that show is awsome.!Then last part here is important and not lovely at all!For those of u who hate Justin Biever soo much remember,everybodys not perfect okay then if u bored im talking bout it u can tell me in proper way rite dont nid to show off as if ure great..If u think that way okay,fine...URWAYS!
Okay bye my lovely peeps..!See u other time!=)
words spilled @ 6:45 AM / leave goosebumps here