Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
Herrroooo:)


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»LOVE2 SOB2!!
Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Love love evrybody from me!So long i nevr update anithing in my blog..
This month is really sux!Because of a realtionship my friendship now gone...I really really realy love my friendship!!Just now i was crying like hell sia!!I call of my frens hidayah nadirah diyanah..I msg kak ain for help..She reply wt a areally sweet msg..Wat is it dear..ILY kak ain!!I ask her for advise n help but pity me she werking tat time n will help me after shes done...Later wanna go liza house n tell for help!Afterall i tot ,i reallly hate LOVe tat mean relationship of love n felt im not gonna love anibody animore!!Al l of tat bcoz i really love my friendship!!I love u guys very much!!!
words spilled @ 11:53 PM / leave goosebumps here