Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
Herrroooo:)


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»FUCK U
Monday, July 12, 2010


Fuck u ahh!Who cares..Dont act big lah heh!!

Think i scared ahh..Who are u for me to scared to???
I still got so manie fan of mine n fwenz..
Ure just a coward that does not want to show ur real life..
Let me tell u something.. "URE FREAKIN WEIRD!!OKAY
HU ARE U MAN>>SOO JUST SHUT UP SIT BACK!!!" Dont nid to waste ur energy..U will still lose one heh!!KWANG3!! I never did something wrong to u n u did this to me..Fuunny hoh..WTH! ure sooo the weird..I WANNA SHOUT SOMETHING!!" IM LUCKY TO HAVE FRIENDS N FAMILY..THEY WILL SIDE ME N THEY ARE NOT A COWARD LIKE>>THEY JUST SHOUT WAT THEY WANNA SAY TO U LORH>>COZ THEY ARE SOO BRAVE NOT LIKE U>>U NOE WAT SOMEONE FROM MY SDIDE GONNA COMPLAINT TO SKOOL N PARENTSS>>MY FAMILY DONT CARE ANIMORE!!U JUST TAKE ADVANTAGE ON ME AFTER ALLL THAT HAPPENED NOW NOT GONNA LET U LOSE!!!

Labels:

words spilled @ 10:34 PM / leave goosebumps here