Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :
Herrroooo:)


Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»It was gonna burst.
Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sign*yesterdae i was playing computer and i heard the sound from the tv inside my room and then a malay show that my siblinggs was watching,is one of the type that i cant watch coz ill cry.But after bored finding layout for my blog i force myself watching that show and about 20 mins later my hot tears began too fall on my cheek.Suddenly i heard a sound from my small brother and as if he was cring aloud after i heard of him i began cry aloud too.I cant tahan.I was about too laugh and cry coz i cant believe that my younger brother would cry.I have experience this thing 2 times.I was so emotional that time urghhhh.

Labels:

words spilled @ 3:14 AM / leave goosebumps here